Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanks Joe

This post is partially inspired by a friend of mine's blog post and a status update I made on Facebook the other day, and other things as well. I just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am to have found my husband Joe. He is my best friend, my cheese to my wine, my bread to my butter. He understands my deepest thoughts and dreams. He shares those same thoughts and dreams with me. He loves me and believes in me, even when I am not able to (or have not been able to). When I feel overwhelmed, which I do at times with the amount of work I have for my master's degree, and I feel like I should just give up, Joe is there to listen to my frustrations. He knows my worst qualities and loves me just the same. It is so important to have someone to spend your life with.  I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else.  For all those times that you are there for me and I don't seem to appreciate it or have not told you that I appreciate it, thanks for being you Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment