Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Freddy, etc.


    I can't believe my kitten Freddy is now a year old. When we got him he was only a few weeks old. Joe picked him up on his way home from work one night. There was a sign that said kittens and he stopped to see them, and just had to get Freddy. He was a surprise for me, though sometimes I think he was for both Joe and I. I remember how tiny he was. He could fit in my shoe. Now he is full grown basically, though he will always be my little kitty. Above is one of my favorite photos of him. It was taken probably 3 or so months ago now.

    I haven't had time to do much other than school work lately. I have not had time for writing. I have watched a few classic Disney movies though. Ever since I have gotten home from Disney World, I have wanted to watch some. I've recently watched Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, the Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Pocahontas.

No comments:

Post a Comment