Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rain or Snow

    We have all experienced these days.  There is some form of severe weather outside.  Maybe it is a killer lightning storm with harsh winds, or snow falling so fast that you can no longer see where you parked your car.  Be that as it may, there are always those days when you just want to stay inside.  Though we probably wouldn't have any severe winter weather like I experienced in New Hampshire, North Carolina has days when you just feel like staying inside.  So what to do?  Here are a few things I like to do until nature is through: 

1.  Curl up with a blanket on the coach and watch your favorite movie. 
2.  Read a book that you have been putting off. 
3.  Bake cookies.  This is especially good on a cold winter day. 
4.  Day dream about my next vacation or otherwise plan where I would like to go. 
5.  Play scrabble or another board game with my husband while drinking hot chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment