Sunday, November 7, 2010

Terry and Brian's Wedding

    Our friends Terry and Brian got married this weekend. Joe and I were in the wedding party. We wanted to save some money, so we drove up. The drive up was a little crazy between the awful traffic we were stuck in for 3 hours around D.C. and the rain. Once we got there, we changed and headed to the rehearsal. The weekend flew by. Before we knew it we were at the church. The bride was beautiful and picture perfect. Joe and I did some dancing at the reception, which allowed us to burn off some of that extra food we were eating. Yesterday we drove home. We stopped and did some shopping at Peddler's Village along the way.

    We are both so happy for Brian and Terry and we wish them a happy life together and an awesome honeymoon at Disney World.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy! :) I haven't looked at your blog in awhile so I figured I'd look. :)

    ReplyDelete