Friday, March 26, 2010

Tired...

    Have you ever had one of those days when you get in your car and you just wish you could press a magic button and be at home? Well, I had one of those experiences last night leaving class. I enjoy going to school, I love to learn, and I am very interested in the material presented in my classes, but sometimes it just gets hard to sit through classes. My classes are about 3 hours long, and since they don’t start until 5, it makes for a long night.


    I had a great time over spring break visiting friends and family in New Hampshire. Everyone kept me very busy. My brother and I explored the Harvard University Campus and Harvard Square in Cambridge. We also visited the Harvard Museum of Natural History, the MIT Campus, and generally walked around Cambridge. We left the Boston area at 5, which meant heavy traffic on the way home, but we made it back in time to go out for dinner with the family. It had been a long time since the four of us had dinner together, so it was nice. My brother left the next day. Of course I have already told you about my trip with my mom to Concord, Massachusetts on Friday.

    By the time I got home Sunday, I was tired. Something about traveling by air is exhausting. Plus, my flight left at 8:40, so that was somewhat early. Security was tight at the airport, so my carry-on ended up getting searched.

    Since I was so busy over spring break, I didn’t have much time to do homework. When I got home I had to spend time on my homework for my Monday night diverse learners class. That ended up taking me up until when I left for class on Monday to finish (including waking up at 6), so the entire day was homework and class. The next day was the same. I spent the day on an assignment that was due that night and went to class afterwards. I also had homework due for Thursday night, so I had a busy week. This is why I was so exhausted when I got in my car after class last night. I was just so ready to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment