Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Visit New England

Many of you know I used to to live in New Hampshire and I just got back from a trip from New England to visit friends and family.  New England is a great place to visit and has a lot of history.  For those who have not been there, I thought I would recommend some places to see for my blog post today.  These are just a few locations of many places to see. 

1.  Boston including the Freedom Trail, Boston Commons, Museum of Fine Arts, Cheers, and Beacon Hill
2.  Cambridge, MA including Harvard Square
3.  Salem, MA location of the Salem Witch Trials
4.  Lexington/Concord, MA
5.  Stowe, Vermont
6.  Newport, RI (the Newport Mansions)
7.  Meredith, NH and the lakes region
8.  The lighthouse trail of Southern Maine

Check back on my blog soon for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment