Saturday, April 3, 2010

Busy Week

    The last week has been busy. I spent the better part of the week working on homework (from Monday to Thursday). I spent all day Thursday on an assignment, which I feel asleep on at one point and ended up submitted two minutes before the 5pm deadline. I made my decision about student teaching and signed up for the Praxis exam. Since Joe has a long weekend, Joe and I went away yesterday and last night to Wilmington, North Carolina. Above is a photo we took entering Wilmington's neighboring community, the town of Wrightsville Beach.  We did some shopping, walked around a little, and discovered a new favorite restaurant, Bonefish Grill. I had the imperial longfin and Joe had the grilled salmon. There is also a location in Cary, near where Joe and I live.

    I also posted an image to my blog to promote Autism Awareness month.  For more information visit Autism Society.  I put aside some time tonight for writing and possibly working on my book. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Happy Easter everyone.

Bonefish Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment