Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy April and National Poetry Month

    I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish everyone a happy April and National Poetry Month. I hope everyone will be able to take part in National Poetry Month in some way, either through being involved in the writing community or through poetry itself. If you are not a poet or a writer, take time this month to read one or two poems. I have a poetry book I recently read to recommend. The book is by a North Carolina Poet Terri Kriby Erickson. Her new book is called Telling Tales of Dusk.

    I also wanted to share with everyone that I have signed up to take the Praxis teaching exam on Saturday July 24. I will be taking two tests back to back. The exams start at 7:30 am, which I am not overly happy about. I hate taking tests in the morning. I will devote the day before to studying and going to bed early. At least I don't have class on Fridays. I will be taking classes all summer as well, two classes for the first six week session and two classes for the second six week session.

    I wanted to share a couple of article of interest. The first is about America's best beaches.
America's Best Beaches    The next article is about Dyslexia.  Dyslexia

    I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter weekend.  Check back soon for more updates.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment