Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daily Lit

I found a new website called Daily Lit.  The website allows users to sign up to receive small sections of a book to their e-mail account.  The book sections take about five minutes to read.  There are tons of classics on the website, so if there is a book you always wanted to read, but haven't, this is a great place to read it.  I am currently reading The House of Seven Gables.  I have been meaning to read that book for a while, especially since I visited Salem, Massachusetts a few years ago for Halloween (There were people there from all over the country and other countries as well for the Halloween celebration in Salem).  I was just thinking how great this website could be for a high school English teacher.  A teacher could always print out the e-mail and hand out copies to his or her students.  Check out the website http://dailylit.com/

This Saturday I am taking the Praxis teaching exams.  I am busy this week trying to prepare. 

1 comment:

  1. Neat website. I'll have to check it out further when I have more time on my hands (after I finish this one course this week). I updated my blog too.

    ReplyDelete