Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Busy Couple of Weeks

    It has been a busy, but productive couple of weeks.  I have now completed two weeks of student teaching.  I am really enjoying it so far, but it is hard work.  When I got home yesterday from student teaching, I considered going to bed right away.  Since I am in a special education resource room, I have been doing a lot of setting up, meetings, and assessments.  Being in the school really brings to light the amount of testing students today go through. Education is a whole different world today and in North Carolina than when I was in school. 

    On Tuesday I got the results of my Praxis testing exams, and I passed.  It was a relief to not have to worry about when I would have time to retake the exams.  Now I just have to focus on student teaching, lesson plans, and the rest of my classes.  I can't believe September is almost here and in December I will be done student teaching and I will have my master's degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment