Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1.  I am a huge World War II history buff. 
2.  A couple years ago I lost 70 pounds.  I wrote an article about my weight loss for the New Hampshire Mirror in January 2008, which you can read at How I Lost 60 Pounds.  I lost another 10 pounds after writing this article. 
3.  My favorite Broadway musical is "Wicked."
4.  I love to play Scrabble. 
5.  My favorite book is "1,000 Places to See Before You Die."  I recommend everyone own a copy. 
6.  I have always wanted to be a teacher.  When I was a kid I used to play school with my brother and some of my friends.
7.  I love cheesecake. 
8.  I sometimes sing in the shower. 
9.  I love watching Disney movies. 
10.  When I was a kid I always wanted a cat, but I couldn't have one.  Now Joe and I have two cats named Kitsy and Freddy. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this post. Makes me want to put a similar post on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Kristie, the post is really good nice to know about you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete