Sunday, September 5, 2010

Relive Our Wedding?

   Joe and I have been married almost six years now. We had a beautiful wedding day, but it flew by.

   We had a blast planning it (or maybe I should say I). Sometimes I wish I could go back and plan it again and have a second wedding day. I would probably change some stuff, but some of it I would leave the same. I would probably have less people at the wedding. Getting married at a bed and breakfast in the mountains or some kind of destination wedding would be fun.

   It was even nice planning the details like the invitations. I spent hours and hours looking at invitations. I wanted the invitations to be perfect. Once Joe and I finally decided on a fall themed invitations with gold lettering, I had my mom write all the addresses, since she has such nice handwriting. I wanted the invitations hand written. I just like the elegance and the personal feel of hand written invitations.


   I loved our red and gold and fall theme, since we got married in the fall, but I might have done something more personal for a theme if I were to plan my wedding today. How cool would it be to have a Paris themed wedding?


   A wedding is a once in a lifetime opportunity to throw a party of that magnitude. You could have a vow renewal and throw a big party as well.  Maybe that is something Joe and I will do. It is always fun to plan a party.

2 comments: