Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update on Student Teaching

    What a challenging profession teaching is, but very rewarding as well.  I had no idea how much work teachers put in every week until I went to school for education.  I have a new appreciation for all the hard work millions of teachers put in every day. 

    The students I have been working with are great.  This week I am going to be teaching a third grade math class.  That means planning and teaching my own lessons.  This weekend I have to plan three more days of lessons for math.  I already planned for Monday and Tuesday.  I have done some instruction over the past week.  I did a couple of warm ups and worked on helping a couple of students finish their assignments yesterday.  I am excited, but a little nervous as well. 

    It is going to be a busy week.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment