Monday, September 20, 2010

Greeting Cards

    I love greeting cards, and I love writing greeting cards.  I have loved designing and writing cards since I was a little kid.  I used to love using construction paper to create homemade cards for family members when I was in elementary school.  Sometimes I really miss creating my own cards.  I have always wanted to publish my own greeting cards or at least write a greeting card and be able to see it in a store someplace.  Someday I am actually going to put aside some time to accomplish that. 

    Hallmark cards are my favorite.  I found this Hallmark website that has some lines from their cards published, and I wanted to share this site and a couple Hallmark card quotes that I really like.  Of course a couple of my favorite are about travel.  Check out the site at http://www.hallmark100years.com/From-Our-Writers

"There is no greater measure of our worth than our capacity to love."


"We travel not to find ourselves in the world, but to remember that we have a world inside of us."


"Life is short. Have a donut."


"Be your own exclamation point!"


"Overnight successes usually only look that way to everyone else."


"Sometimes the words you don’t say are the most important."


"A wise man travels light on the road trip of life. Wisdom is his map… wonder, his fuel… and a good story, his favorite souvenir."

No comments:

Post a Comment