Sunday, September 26, 2010

Top Five Things I Love About Fall

    I love fall.  It is my favorite season.  I wish we could just repeat September to December all year long.  I was spoiled for many years when I lived in New England.  Fall there is so beautiful.  It just has that romantic feeling to it with fall craft fairs and beautiful changing leaves, especially when you travel up to the mountains and lakes while visiting those small New England towns.  It is still really beautiful in North Carolina.  One year we went to Old Salem in Winston-Salem, NC in November.  It was so pretty to see the old homes with the falling leaves and drink hot apple cedar.
 
    Last weekend I picked up some pumpkins at Whole Foods for our front walkway, so now it feels so fall like when I leave for student teaching and come home at night.  It has been in the 90's all week in North Carolina, but the weather is supposed to cool down to the 80's this week and it might just start to feel like fall is in the air. 

   
    Here are the top five things I love about fall:

1. Pumpkins and pumpkin flavored food


2. Cooler fall weather--I love those brisk fall mornings

3. Leaves changing color

4. Halloween decorations, trick or treaters, and carving jack-o-lanterns

5. Fall fairs

No comments:

Post a Comment